How to link Aadhar card link with bank account online
After the official announcement Aadhar card link with the bank account is going to mandatory for every Indian people. The Indian government ordered that link your Aadhar before March 2018 otherwise your bank account will be blocked. But offline Aadhar linking process is very time-consuming due to the huge crowd of banks. So there are many peoples are still waiting. Because hey also want to avoid the rush as well as they also want to save their precious time. But most of them still don’t know there are many another way to link aadhar card link with bank account online. That’s why we share some information to link Aadhar card link with bank account online easily within 5 or 10 minutes. I hope this trick will help you a lot.
Also Read: How to Link Aadhar Card Number with mobile Number Using OTP & IVR at Home
1) Link Aadhar card link with SBI bank account online
Sbi (State Bank Of India) is one of the popular Indian banks at this time. Most of the Indian peoples are have an SBI account. But due to a large number of account, most of the SBI branches are all time crowded with account holders. That’s why link Aadhar card link with an SBI account is more difficult but if you follow steps from below then you cant complete the whole process in just 5 to 10 minutes.
1: The first step is to visit the SBI official website – www.onlinesbi.com
2: Login to your SBI Internet Banking account
3: Under “My Accounts” section that appears on the left portion of the screen, select “Link Your Aadhaar number”
4: Type the UAN number and cross check the 12-digit number
5: Click on “Submit”
6: On doing this, the last two digits of the phone number gets on the screen
7: Once the process completes, the SBI account holder will receive a confirmation message on the Aadhaar registered mobile number
And there is another option where customers link their Aadhaar Card Linking With Sbi Through SMS
SBI Aadhaar Card Linking through SMS
Here the steps are :
- Type “UID Aadhaar Number (space) account number” on your mobile phone
- From the registered phone number, send the SMS to 567676
- You will receive a confirmation message, once the process is successful
2) Link Aadhar card link with Bank Of India online
Bank of India (BOI) is another popular Indian bank. In this bank there are two options are available where peoples are linked their Aadhar with this bank account.Follow the steps given below to link your Aadhaar to your bank account:
- Login to BOI internet banking with your user id and password.
- Click on accounts tab.
- Click on “Link Aadhaar Number,” you can find it in the left panel of the screen.
- Upon clicking on the link, you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar card number. Just enter it and press confirm button.
- After clicking on confirm, a successful submission message will appear on your computer screen along with Aadhaar card registration reference number.
- You will receive a status of your Aadhaar seeding on your registered mobile number in the next 24-48 working hours.
There is another option where peoples can Linking Aadhar using ATM-cum-Debit Card.
Aadhaar Linking using ATM-cum-Debit Card –
You can also register your Aadhaar number to your bank account by visiting nearest ATM machine. Follow the given steps:
- Find any ATM Machine and swipe your card
- Now from the menu, tap on “Other Services.”
- Then select Aadhaar registration from the menu.
- Enter you’re 15 digit Aadhar card number.
- enter it again and tap on confirm.
- Follow the next steps to complete Aadhaar linking.
3) Link Aadhar card link with Union Bank of India Account Online
I think Aadhar linking with Union Bank of India Accounts Online process is most easy. You just want to follow steps from below :
- Visit the internet banking site of Union Bank of India and register with the website
- Now login and enter their 15 digit Account Number which is available in their passbook.
- They should then provide additional details such as Aadhaar number, name as provided in their Aadhaar card, mobile number, email ID and submit these.
- Linking will be done manually once documents have been verified and applicants will receive confirmation once it is done.
Thanks for reading For More Tips, Tricks, News, and Tutorials Stay tuned and Subscribe Us on Youtube.